Monday, September 2, 2013

Introduction time!

Hi everybody! Most of you do not know me, but my name is Keilani Williams. I am 14 years old and will turn 15 on October 5. I am only a freshman, but I have attended Whitney Young for three years as an academic center student. I attended Skinner as an elementary school student. I was born in Chicago, but I have a lot of family that lives outside of the city/state. I am very family oriented, as I spend much time with those who are dear to me.

Those who know me would probably describe me as a fun person to be around, confident and helpful, but calm and straight-forward. I see myself as an easy-going, athletic, and inquisitive young lady. I am easily understandable and will try my best and hardest with everything I do.

I am a cheerleader and a dancer, but my past times include hanging out with my friends, reading, and listening to music. My favorite book is The Silent Room by Walter Sorrells. This book takes me on a suspenseful adventure through a correctional boarding school, from the point of view of a student who should not be there. I don't really have a favorite music artist, but I enjoy music by those like Lana Del Rey and Chance the Rapper.

I am looking forward to this upcoming year and getting to know some of you!

2 comments: